The chart below details the fee structure for translating your manuscript. Included in the proposal are the following services:
- Translation of the author’s book
- Translation of the book’s description
- Translation of the author’s biography
- Translation of any keywords needed to optimize a search for the author’s book on various publishing platforms
- Editing fees: I work with an editor to ensure the outstanding quality of my work. This additional service is included in the translation of the book.
|Number of Source Words||Fees||Upfront fee||Payment in monthly installments (without the upfront fee)|
|1 – 1,000||USD 50.- (Fixed)||50%||—|
|1,001 – 20,000
||USD 0.05 / Word||30%||Up to 2[a]|
|20,001 – 40,000||USD 0.04 / Word||30%||Up to 3[b]|
|40,001 – 65,000||USD 0.03 / Word||25%||Up to 4[c]|
|More than 65,000||USD 0.02 / Word||20%||Up to 9[d][e]|
Payment can be made by PayPal; you may choose to pay in monthly installments (as seen above) with a minimum deposit payable upfront.
If you are interested in hiring my services, please fill out the request form. Once we agree on a delivery date, you will receive a copy of the contract by email. Once accepted and signed by both, you will have 72 hours to pay the upfront fee.
[a] 2 installments: for balance over $ 600.
[b] 3 installments: for balance over $ 900.
[c] 4 installments: for balance over $ 1,200.
[d] 6 installments: for balance over $ 1,650.
[e] 9 installments: for balance over $ 2,475.